Ordering, Shipping and Returns
By ordering at WindowPartsCenter.com (R&R Windows & Doors) you are agreeing to all of the the following terms and conditions (see our covid-19 page for more details):
NOTE due to high order demands our warehouse Ships out all in stock items as soon as possible and due to high amount customer inquiries customer service can not always make changes on a order before it gets shipped.
- Website Orders:
All orders are processed immediately For "Stock Items" please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be shipped. If our stock is depleted due to high order volume, we will notify you of the back-order item with estimated ship date for your order. All lead times listed on our website are only estimates and may be subject to change. "Special Order Items" have lead times from 1-8 weeks.. All the lead times listed on the product pages are only estimates and may be subject to change. This includes any estimates or updates given by the R&R Windows & Doors customer service team. ***COVID-19 has increase ordered times please see COVID-19 page***
All pricing will be automatically calculated once you “Add to Cart” and put in the QTY for each handing and/or color choice you want. (Bulk pricing available per each order. Multiple Orders cannot be combined to receive bulk pricing or refunds. Bulk pricing is not available on all parts. All pricing and bulk pricing is subject to change without notice. Pricing on website can be updated automatically for check out and order processing. Whereas any pricing noted in the Product Description must be changed manually and may at times different from the Cart/Checkout Pricing. Processed order pricing will be honored but will not be refunded if different from the Product Description noted price.
- Payment Options:
- Sales Tax:
Colorado State and Denver and Boulder City sales tax are collected at time of order. In states imposing sales/use taxes, your purchase is not exempt from taxation solely because it was made on the internet or phone. Please note that majority of states require consumers to file a sales/use tax return each year to report all their taxable purchases that were not taxed. For more information about filing tax returns please contact your taxing authority.
- Shipping Within the United States:
Most orders ship out USPS or Priority Mail. Over-sized orders ship out via UPS Ground.
- Shipping Rates (USA Only):
Standard Shipping is FREE on almost all orders and most ship out First Class USPS Mail. You can upgrade to Priority Mail or UPS Ground at check out. Priority Mail is 1-3 Business Days UPS Ground 1-5 days not including COVID-19 delays). All shipping carrier lead times does not include order processing/packaging time but shipping time only once your order leaves our Warehouse, (we do our very best to get orders out the door as soon as possible). You will be able to calculate shipping cost before you place your order. All orders are subject to the processing lead time as noted above under "Website Orders".
- Shipping Outside the continental United States:
Shipping charges for orders being shipped outside the United States are calculated based on the United States Postal Service or UPS shipping rates depending on the service you select at check out. The shipping charge does not include import fees, taxes, or foreign transaction fees that could be required by the country that the order is being shipped to and credit card used for the order. All pricing is in U.S. dollars and your credit card will be charged in U.S. dollars
Due to high increase in orders WindowPartsCenter.com is implementing a Return Portal to expedite and meet our customer’s needs:
- NO orders may be shipped back without approved RMA# written out outside of your box. Orders received without and RMA# will be refused and returned to customer.
To begin your Return, you will need:
- Your Order Number: 5 digit number starting with Letter "P" Example: P0000 (Order number can be found on your: order confirmation email/text, packing slip or on the shipping label on your order box/packaging).
- Email Address associated with your order
- To start the return process, use portal link: https://www.windowpartscenter.com/a/returns
- If you experany issues using our new return portal please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Return Policy and Options – subject to change at any time without notice:
ALL part(s) must be returned in original packaging in unused, new resealable condition. customers must package the part(s) so they are protected from getting damaged during normal shipping conditions. Any retuned part(s) found to be damaged due to insufficient packaging, customer will be notified, denied a refund and part(s) can be shipped back to the customer at customer’s expense.
Returns for Refund on Original Payment Method:
- 30 Days
Return for Store Credit:
- 60 days
Restock / Handling Fee for Items APPROVED for Returns:
- $1.00 - $49.99: $6.00 restock fee
- $50-$100: $10.00 restock fee
- $200: $15.00 restock fee
- $300: $25.00 restock fee
- $500: $35.00 restock fee
- $600: $45.00 restock fee
- $700: $55.00 restock fee
- $800: $65.00 restock fee
- $900: $75.00 Restock Fee
- $1000: $95.00 restock fee
- $2000: $150.00 restock fee
- $3000: $300.00 restock fee
- $4000: $500 restock fee
- $5,000: $600 restock fee
- Anything above $5000+ $600 restock fee other fees may apply
- Once customer received approval email to return item(s). Print out that email and put in the the return box and write the approved RMA# on the outside of your box.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs / labels
- No refund on any shipping costs
- Once item(s) are received and inspected and are in unused, resalable condition your original method of payment will be credited less the restock fee
- Any items we received that where not approved or return was rejected (see below) will be shipped back to the customer as customers expense.
- We do not offer exchanges. Start the return process for the items you would like to return then please place a new order via our website. Write your new order number with you return your item(s) and in some cases management will lessen the restock fee of your return.
- If you need help fining the correct part(s) you need please email or text us with pictures email@example.com or text 303-222-4489
No Returns or Store Credit On the Following:
- As Is Items
- Final Sale Items
- Special Order Items or Non-Stock Items
- Made to Order Items
- Item(s) returned and found to have been used or not in resalable condition.
- If item(s) are found to have been used or not resalable the customer will be notified, and we can ship back the parts to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Shipper Error, Delivery Delay, Theft:
- Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, "porch pirate" thief / lost packages etc.) as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com control.
- Item(s) that were not purchased from WindowPartsCetner.com
All packages shipped out from WindowPartsCenter.com are insured.
- Item(s) Damaged in shipping:
- Customer must notify windowpartscetner.com of damaged item(s) within 5 days of item(s) being received.
- Take pictures of damaged item(s) and packaging along with your order number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 303-222-4489 for approval for new items to be shipped out.
- Once approved new item(s) will be shipped out.
- Customer MUST keep all item(s) and all packaging until notified that the shipping claim is completed. Customer may also be asked to ship back the damaged item(s), if so, a label will be provided. Customer may also be called and asked to set up an inspection of the damage item(s) by the shipper. If customer loses or throws away parts and/or packaging, and the claim is denied by the shipper, customers will be responsible for the cost to replace any damaged items. (This is because UPS and USPS sometimes require onsite inspection of the damaged parts and packaging. If they are unable to inspect all packaging and item(s) the claim will be denied).
- Received Defective, Missing or Wrong Item(s):
Cancel your order:
No order cancellations will be accepted at this time. (see COVID-19 page for more details)
***Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, theft, lost packages or damaged packages) as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com / R&R Windows & Doors control.***
- Collection Policy:
Any past due accounts will be assessed a late fee by R&R Window Service, LLC dba R&R Windows & Doors – the rate of which is the highest allowed by the law. Any checks returned unpaid to R&R due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will have a minimum $35.00 fee assessed and all expenses incurred. Any stop payment on credit cards will have a minimum of $35.00 fee assessed and all expenses incurred. The customer is responsible for all expenses incurred by R&R in the collection of as past due account including collection costs and all legal fees. Customers are responsible for sales taxes outside of Boulder & Denver Colorado. All Terms and Conditions and Pricing are subject to change at any time without notice. R&R exercises the right to refuse service to any customer.
Videos are How To's Instructional / DIY videos by R&R Windows & Doors. For replacement window & door parts. Videos are for educational proposes only. R&R is not responsible for any broken or damaged parts, hardware, glass, screens, windows, doors or any injuries or death sustained while replacing / servicing windows or doors. If you feel you are not capable of performing the work yourself, please contact a window and door service technician in your area. As always use proper tools and personal protective equipment when servicing your windows & doors, such as gloves, eye protection, etc.