- NO orders may be shipped back without approved RMA# written on the outside of your box. Orders received without an RMA# will be refused and returned to customer.
- Special order, non stock items are not eligible for returns
To begin your Return, you will need:
- Your Order Number: 5 digit number starting with Letter "P" Example: P0000 (Order number can be found on your: order confirmation email/text, packing slip or on the shipping label on your order box/packaging).
- Email Address associated with your order
- To start the return process, use portal link: https://www.windowpartscenter.com/a/returns
- If you experience any issues using our new return portal please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Return Policy and Options – subject to change at any time without notice:
ALL part(s) must be returned in original packaging in unused, new resealable condition. customers must package the part(s) so they are protected from getting damaged during normal shipping conditions. Any retuned part(s) found to be damaged due to insufficient packaging, customer will be notified, denied a refund and part(s) can be shipped back to the customer at customer’s expense.
Returns for Refund on Original Payment Method:
- 30 Days
Return for Store Credit:
- 60 days
Restock / Handling Fee for Items Eligible for Returns:
- $1.00 - $49.99: $6.00 restock fee
- $50-$100: $10.00 restock fee
- $200: $15.00 restock fee
- $300: $25.00 restock fee
- $500: $35.00 restock fee
- $600: $45.00 restock fee
- $700: $55.00 restock fee
- $800: $65.00 restock fee
- $900: $75.00 Restock Fee
- $1000: $95.00 restock fee
- $2000: $150.00 restock fee
- $3000: $300.00 restock fee
- $4000: $500 restock fee
- $5,000: $600 restock fee
- Anything above $5000+ $600 restock fee other fees may apply
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs / labels
- No refund on any shipping costs
- Once item(s) are received and inspected and are in unused, resalable condition your original method of payment will be credited less the restock fee
- We do not offer exchanges. Start the return process for the items you would like to return then please place a new order via our website. Write your new order number with you return your item(s) and in some cases management will lessen the restock fee of your return.
- If you need help fining the correct part(s) you need please email or text us with pictures email@example.com or text 303-222-4489
No Returns or Store Credit On the Following:
- As Is Items
- Final Sale Items
- Special Order Items or Non-Stock Items
- Made to Order Items
- Item(s) returned and found to have been used or not in resalable condition.
- If item(s) are found to have been used or not resalable the customer will be notified, and we can ship back the parts to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Shipper Error, Delivery Delay, Theft:
- Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, "porch pirate" thief / lost packages etc.) as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com control.
- Item(s) that were not purchased from WindowPartsCetner.com
All packages shipped out from WindowPartsCenter.com are insured.
- Item(s) Damaged in shipping:
- Customer must notify windowpartscetner.com of damaged item(s) within 5 days of item(s) being received.
- Take pictures of damaged item(s) and packaging along with your order number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 303-222-4489 for approval for new items to be shipped out.
- Once approved new item(s) will be shipped out.
- Customer MUST keep all item(s) and all packaging until notified that the shipping claim is completed. Customer may also be asked to ship back the damaged item(s), if so, a label will be provided. Customer may also be called and asked to set up an inspection of the damage item(s) by the shipper. If customer loses or throws away parts and/or packaging, and the claim is denied by the shipper, customers will be responsible for the cost to replace any damaged items. (This is because UPS and USPS sometimes require onsite inspection of the damaged parts and packaging. If they are unable to inspect all packaging and item(s) the claim will be denied).
- Received Defective, Missing or Wrong Item(s):
Cancel your order:
*NOTE with high order demands our warehouse ships out all in stock items as soon as possible and due to the high amount of customer inquiries customer service can not always stop and cancel an order before it gets shipped.
All cancellations must be approved by R&R Windows & Doors via e-mail or text with your confirmation order number within 24 hours of your order being placed. Email to email@example.com or text 303-222-4489 for approval. If the order has not been shipped yet, there will be a 10% Processing Fee deducted from the refund amount on all order cancellations. If your order has already shipped, even if it’s within the 24 hour period, the order cannot be canceled and you will have to return the item(s) per our return policy. Please do so via the via the return portal link: https://www.windowpartscenter.com/a/returns. There are NO cancellations for ANY special-order, made to order, or non-stocked items.
***Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, theft, lost packages or damaged packages) as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com / R&R Windows & Doors control.***