Return and Shipping Policy
Standard Return Policy and Options – subject to change at any time without notice:
Due to unprecedented times please also see our COVID-19 page. By ordering from windowpartscenter.com you are agreeing to the following:
- NO orders may be shipped back without approved RMA# written on the outside of your box. Orders received without an RMA# will be refused and returned to customer.
- Returns are accepted Within 30 days of the shipment of your order with approved RMA#.
- All returns shall incur a 20% restocking fee on all new (stocking) parts. (Only for items eligible for returns see below)
- Please e-mail or text our Parts Department at Info@windowpartscenter.com or text to 303-222-4489 for RMA# and return approval. Please include the following:
To begin your Return, you will need:
- Your Name
- Your Order Number: 5 digit number starting with Letter "P" Example: P0000 (Order number can be found on your: order confirmation email/text, packing slip or on the shipping label on your order box/packaging).
- Part Number you wish to return (if more that one part was ordered)
- Reason for your return
- Please e-mail or text our Parts Department at Info@windowpartscenter.com or text to 303-222-4489 for return approval and RMA#
Once Your Return Is Approved:
- If return is approved customer will receive approval email and/or text with RMA# to return item(s).
- Write the approved RMA# on the outside of your box.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs / labels
- No refund on any shipping costs
- Package your parts you would like to return in a box with appropriate packaging to protect the parts during shipment
- Any items we received that where not approved or return was rejected (see below) will be shipped back to the customer as customers expense.
Once We receive Your Return
- Upon receipt of returned item(s), we will inspect the product than credit customer the price of the product less restocking fee on original payment method. Any shipping costs will not be refunded. Refunds may take up to 10 days to process from the day we receive returned parts.
No Returns On the Following:
- As Is Items
- Final Sale Items
- Special Order Items or Non-Stock Items
- Made to Order Items
- Item(s) returned and found to have been used or not in resalable condition.
- If item(s) are found to have been used or not resalable the customer will be notified, and we can ship back the parts to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Shipper Error, Delivery Delay, Theft:
- Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, "porch pirate" thief / lost packages etc.) as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com control.
- Item(s) that were not purchased from WindowPartsCetner.com
- WindowPartsCenter.com reserve the right to refuse full or partial refunds on all purchases. If part(s) are received in used unsellable condition or found to be damaged due to insufficient packaging, our returns department will e-mail you letting you know that we cannot refund you. We can ship back the non-refundable part, at customers expense.
Due to high demand and to provide the best customer service we are shipping out orders as soon as possible. We may not be able to cancel your order before it ships out. Please Email to cancel your order and include your order number and are customer service representatives will see if the order can be cancelled. If the order can be cancelled a 10% cancellation fee will be deducted to cover processing and credit card fees.
Cancellation of Special Order Items
As noted on special order item product descriptions they cannot be cancelled or returned as the factory will not cancel orders or accept returns from us. Lead times can very or differ due to nationwide shortages, high demand, rationing or other unforeseen circumstances (i.e. COVID-19). These and other like situations are out of our control please be patient and thank you for your understanding
Item(s) Damaged in shipping:
- All packages shipped out from WindowPartsCenter.com are insured.
- Customer must notify windowpartscetner.com of damaged item(s) within 5 days of item(s) being received.
- Take pictures of damaged item(s) and packaging along with your order number and email to email@example.com or text 303-222-4489 for approval for new items to be shipped out.
- Once approved new item(s) will be shipped out.
- Customer MUST keep all item(s) and all packaging until notified that the shipping claim is completed. Customer may also be asked to ship back the damaged item(s), if so, a label will be provided. Customer may also be called and asked to set up an inspection of the damage item(s) by the shipper. If customer loses or throws away parts and/or packaging, and the claim is denied by the shipper, customers will be responsible for the cost to replace any damaged items. (This is because UPS and USPS sometimes require onsite inspection of the damaged parts and packaging. If they are unable to inspect all packaging and item(s) the claim will be denied).
- Received Defective, Missing or Wrong Item(s):
***Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, theft, lost packages or damaged packages) or manufacture lead times changes or delays as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com / R&R Windows & Doors control.***
Shipping Within the United States:
Most orders ship out USPS or Priority Mail. Over-sized orders ship out via UPS Ground.
• Shipping Rates (USA Only):
Standard Shipping is FREE on all orders and most ship out First Class USPS Mail You can upgrade to Priority Mail or UPS Ground at check out. (Priority Mail is 1-3 Business Days UPS Ground 1-5 days.) All shipping carrier lead times does not include order processing/packaging time but shipping time only once your order leaves our Warehouse, we do our very best to get orders out the door as soon as possible). You will be able to calculate shipping cost before you place your order by using the shipping calculator at the bottom of the order cart page. All orders are subject to the processing lead time as noted above under "Website Orders".
• Shipping Outside the continental United States:
Shipping charges for orders being shipped outside the United States are calculated based on the United States Postal Service or UPS shipping rates depending on the service you select at check out.
The shipping charge does NOT include import fees, taxes, duties, VAT, clearing fees or foreign transaction fees that could be required by the country that the order is being shipped to and credit card used for the order. Customer is responsible for paying any of these fees or tax.
All our pricing is in U.S. dollars and your credit card will be charged in U.S. dollars.
Yes we ship to Canada and may other international countries