1171 EMTEK MULTI POINT LOCK TRIM DOOR CONFIG 1 Active Door American Cylinder Hub Below Handle 3 5/8 inch CTC
1171 EMTEK MULTI POINT LOCK TRIM DOOR CONFIG 1 Active Door American Cy
Part Number: 1171 - 1 1⁄2” x 11” Brass Plates, Concord Style - For Active Door
EMTEK MULTI POINT LOCK TRIM DOOR CONFIGURATION 1 American Cylinder Hub Below Handle 3 5/8" Center-to-Center (see diagram)
Keyed with American Cylinder (Schlage® Keyway standard, Weiser® Keyway optional, rekeyable)
NOTE! - This is for Configuration style 1 doors only. Read all information below and review all diagram drawings and pictures before you place you order to confirm this trim handle set will work with your door. Made to order - allow 1-3 week lead time - no returns or order cancelations - pricing includes factory shipping costs
Reference: Atrium®, G-U®, KML by Andersen®, Andersen®
Marvin Integrity®, Paddock Lockmaster™, Superior® - see diagram to confirm this will work for your door.
Each Multi Point Lock Trim now includes the Spring Assist function
which returns the lever to the neutral position and eliminates
Handing Required (see diagram!!!)
• Key codes may be specified. Fits standard door thickness of 13⁄4”. Specify if thicker in check out order comments.
• Set includes plates, handles and cylinders (where applicable). Multi Point lock mechanism is not included.
Keyway: Schlege Keyway Standard
Option: Weiser®(WR5) Keyway
• Specify by noting Weiser in check out order comments
• No upcharge for cylinder substitution. Can be keyed into existing Weiser® system.
- Polished Brass - Lifetime (US3)
- French Antique (US7)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B)
- Satin Nickel (US15)
- Pewter (US15A)
- Flat Black (US19)
- Polished Chrome (US26)
- Unlacquered Brass (US3NL) - Email for quote
Style Lever: See Lever Options Picture see and choose your lever style - Turino Lever discounted - if lever option is not available for you to choose please email us what you would like and if available we will email you custom quote/invoice to order.
Handle set trim could be longer then your original handle trim and a new screw hole may need to be drilled see diagram for Door Configuration 1 for screw hole placement.
Same Style Handle Set with Other Operation Options:
- Part Number 1171 - Keyed with American Cylinder (Can lock or unlock door from inside and outside - comes with keys)
- Part Number 1172 - Non-Keyed Passage (NO LOCKING CAPABILITY)
- Part Number 1173 - Non-Keyed American Style Thumbturn Inside (can ONLY be locked or unlocked from the inside NO keys)
- Part Number 1174 - Non-Keyed Fixed Handle Outside, Operating Handle Inside (NO LOCKING CAPABILITY)
- Part Number 1175 - Dummy Pair ( Fixed - NO locking or door operation capability)