How to Replace A Casement/Awning Operator
Posted on February 04 2016
2. Remove the handle crank by pulling it straight off. (if you have a different style operator there may be a set screw)
3. Using a stiff putty knife from the inside, insert the knife between the main sill and lower sill operating stops. Carefully pry up to remove the upper and lower sill operating stop.
4. Pry with a small screwdriver the split arm off of the sash bracket pin by prying up and off, and then pry with a small screwdriver the straight arm off the sash track shoe by prying between the arm and the track shoe downward.
5. Remove the screws that secure operator to the main sill.
6. Install the replacement operator and reverse the above removal procedure to complete.
Click Link to purchase operators for casement windows www.WindowPartsCenter.Com