- What is Free Shipping?
- Free shipping means there is no additional shipping costs charged to you. We ship out your package the least expensive way, usually USPS (we are still charged shipping costs to ship out your order from the shipping company). If you do not receive USPS deliveries at your ship to address please change your ship to address or choose UPS shipping.
- When will my order ship?
- Stock items we try to ship out as soon as possible. But it could take 2-3 business days for your order to ship. The shipping date on our website is a estimated date based on the shippers algorithm it does not includes the time we need to process and ship an order.
- Special order items will ship out as soon as we receive them in from the manufacture.
- Can you expedite my shipment?
- Expedite shipments are done on a case by case bases. Please contact our parts department at firstname.lastname@example.org or text our text line.
- There was a shipper delay of my order being delivered. If I paid for shipping or expedited shipping can I get a refund on the shipping costs?
- No, once your package is in the possession of the shipper we have no control over the package. Shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, holiday's, COVID, "porch pirate" thief / lost packages, etc.) is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com control and the shipper will not refund us the shipping cost, so we can not refund you.
- Why does your company have a restock fee?
- Restock fees are part of our company policy for return items. The restock fee help to cover at least some our companies expenses and fees incurred to process, ship out orders and process returns.
- What are the expenses to ship out an order?
- Some of the expenses to ship out an order are, but not limited to: Fees from the website host for orders placed. Credit card companies processing fees for each order on goods purchased. Credit card companies fees to process a refunded a return. Shipping and shipping label fees (tracking, insurance and materials) to ship each order and more.
- Amazon does not have restock fees so why do you?
- Amazon is a 1.7 Trillin business and also has membership fee of $12.99 per month or $119 per year (pulse taxes) as of 2021 to help offset expenses. Even with the Amazon membership depending on what you purchase using the Amazon platform some items are either not returnable or have a restock fee as well.
- We are a small family owned business, not Amazon. We do not charge a membership fee. Our company policy is stated on our website. This policy is what helps to keep our business open and running so we can provide replacement parts for our customers.
- I asked for my order to be cancelled and was told it could not be, why?
1. Due to high demand and to provide the best customer service we are shipping out orders as soon as possible. We may not be able to cancel your order before it ships out. Please Email to cancel your order and include your order number and our customer service representatives will see if the order can be cancelled.
2. Special order item (noted in the product descriptions) cannot be cancelled or returned as the factory will not cancel orders or accept returns from us. Lead times can vary or differ from the estimated lead times noted on the product page due to nationwide shortages, high demand, rationing or other unforeseen circumstances (i.e. COVID-19). These and other like situations are out of our control please be patient and thank you for your understanding. You can always email or text with part number and ask for us to verify lead times before you place your order, but again these are only estimates from the manufacture they can be longer.
- Why do you have a cancellation fee?
- Cancellation fee will be deducted to cover processing and credit card fees included and charged to us when the order was placed.