852 - Handle Set for 6" Center to Center Bore
Colors (In Stock): Bright Brass, White, Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel
*Color AS IS: Oil Rubbed Bronze Type Finish (ORB). We will not accept returns on it for any reason for this finish. See finish note below. When you place your order for ORB you are agreeing to these terms for the ORB item.
- Fits 2 1/8" Crossbore on 6" and 6 3/32" bore Centers. Can also be used on doors with 1 3/4" Crossbore. The lockset includes removable posts.
- 2 3/8" Back Set
- Mounting Screw Holes 6 1/16" center to center
- Durable Finish
- Fits Right or Left Hand doors
- East to install with Phillips screwdriver
- Known to work on Weather Shield, and Hurd Swinging Patio doors and replacement for W&F handle set with 6" Center to Center Bores.
- Tools Required for Install: Philips Screwdriver and Slotted Screwdriver.
- Detailed Installation Instructions Enclosed.
Keyed and Keyed Alike:
- Standard: All handle sets come random Keyed with 2 Keys.
- You can order as Keyed Alike for a small upcharge per handle. For 2 or more handle sets you can have all of the handle sets come keyed the same. (Example if you order QTY 4 handle sets you will also need to add QTY 4 keyed alike to to your under found under accessory items)
- Allow an addition 1-2 weeks for keyed alike handle sets to ship
- We CAN NOT rekey handle sets to any existing keys you the customer may have for your home, you the customer would need to hire a lock smith for that.
Known to have been used on: Replacement for Peachtree Part # 06200031. and is a replacement handle set for Hurd, Jeldwen, Caradco "Hallmark Leverset", and replacement handle for 6" center to center bore handle sets for Hurd, W&F Weather Sheild an more.
Known Part Numbers: 1200, 12001-1, 1200-1, 40061999, PAT NO's 4,671,089 D295,829, 14421-WR. Part # 06200031
*Finish Notice For Oil Rubbed Bronze Type: Has NO manufacture warranty on finish wear. This product is sold AS IS and we will not accept returns on it for any reason.
**Warning** Do NOT use a power driver tool to attach the handle set face plate retaining screws.
Thread damage can result and is NOT considered a product defect. No returns will be accepted if when inspected product has thread damage and not in new condition.
NOTE! 852 only works for 6 inch center to center bore and 6 1/16 inch center to center mounting screw holes, 2 1/8" standard double double bore with latch and dead bolt (see video and pictures with dimensions). (If you have the W&F multipoint hardware with 6 inch center to center 1 7/8" or 2 1/8" multipoint bore and screw holes are 5 3/16" center to center see part number: D300, D301, D302, D303, D304 or D305 )
*Additional Finish Manufacturer Warranty info: Warranty is for original consumer/purchaser Proof of product purchase is required. for Bright Brass, Stain Nickel and White only have a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Warranty does not cover normal wear and discoloration of Finishes, damage caused by scratches or abrasions, or any product that has been improperly installed, abused, worn out, altered or used for a purpose other than that for which it was intended, or used within 10 miles from the sea coast or body of salt water, or in a manner inconsistent with any instructions regarding its use or recommended care and maintenance, or that has been exposed to solvents, chemicals, or other harsh environments or foreign substances including any airborne foreign substances.
Pricing subject to change - cannot retro active any pricing on previous orders or hold pricing for future orders.