Standard Return Policy and Options
By ordering from windowpartscenter.com you are agreeing to our store’s policies.
- No orders may be shipped back without approval.
- Returns are allowed within 30 days of the shipment date of your order. No returns allowed more than 30 days after shipment date.
- All returns shall incur a 20% restocking fee on all new (stocking) parts. (Only for items eligible for returns see below)
- Once return is approved a shipping label will be emailed to you. The return shipping cost of the label will be deducted from the refund.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: We cannot submit a return label for returns for international orders. When your return is approved you will be emailed with return shipping instructions.
To submit a return request:
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy, and then request a return.
Log in to your account:
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter the six-digit verification code you received.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund in accord with the return policy. (Restocking fee, shipping cost)
Once Your Return Is Approved:
- If return is approved, the customer will receive approval email to return item(s).
- Write the Order# on the outside of your box.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
- No refund on any shipping costs
- Package your parts you would like to return in a box with appropriate packaging to protect the parts during shipment
- Any items we received that were not approved or if the return was rejected (see below) will be shipped back to the customer at customers expense.
Once We receive Your Return
- Upon receipt of returned item(s), we will inspect the product then credit customer the price of the product less restocking fee on original payment method and return shipping cost. Any shipping costs will not be refunded. Refunds may take up to 10 days to process from the day we receive returned parts.
No Returns On the Following:
- As Is Items
- Final Sale Items
- Special Order Items or Non-Stock Items
- Made to Order Items
- Item(s) returned and found to have been used or not in resalable condition.
- If item(s) are found to have been used or not resalable the customer will be notified, and we can ship back the parts to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Shipper Error, Delivery Delay, Theft:
- Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, "porch pirate" thief / lost packages etc.) as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com control.
- Item(s) that were not purchased from WindowPartsCetner.com
- WindowPartsCenter.com reserve the right to refuse full or partial refunds on all purchases. If part(s) are received in used or unsellable condition or found to be damaged due to insufficient packaging, our returns department will e-mail you letting you know that we cannot refund you. We can ship back the non-refundable part, at customers expense.
Due to high demand and to provide the best customer service we are shipping out orders as soon as possible. We may not be able to cancel your order before it ships out. Please Email to cancel your order and include your order number and are customer service representatives will see if the order can be cancelled. If the order can be cancelled a 10% cancellation fee will be deducted to cover processing and credit card fees.
Cancellation of Special order items
As noted on special order item product descriptions they cannot be cancelled or returned. Lead times can vary or differ due to nationwide shortages, high demand, rationing or other unforeseen circumstances (i.e. COVID-19). These and other like situations are out of our control. Please be patient and thank you for your understanding
- Item(s) Damaged in shipping:
- All packages shipped out from WindowPartsCenter.com are insured.
- Customer must notify windowpartscetner.com of damaged item(s) within 5 days of item(s) being received.
- Take pictures of damaged item(s) and packaging along with your order number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 303-222-4489 for approval for new items to be shipped out.
- Once approved new item(s) will be shipped out.
- Customer MUST keep all item(s) and all packaging until notified that the shipping claim is completed. Customer may also be asked to ship back the damaged item(s), if so, a label will be provided. Customer may also be called and asked to set up an inspection of the damage item(s) by the shipper. If customer loses or throws away parts and/or packaging, and the claim is denied by the shipper, customers will be responsible for the cost to replace any damaged items. (This is because UPS and USPS sometimes require onsite inspection of the damaged parts and packaging. If they are unable to inspect all packaging and item(s) the claim will be denied).
- Received Defective, Missing or Wrong Item(s):
Items returned to WindowPartsCenter.com by shipping carrier (USPS and UPS):
If a package is refused or undeliverable to the specified ship to address provided on your order customer service will contact you via e-mail to determine if this was shipping carrier error or not. If shipping carrier error, we will reship out your order at no charge. If the wrong ship to address was entered or wrong shipping carrier was selected by the customer, the 2nd shipment will be chargeable and an invoice for the shipping will be sent to the customer for payment. Also, the correct ship to address will need to be sent in writing via e-mail. If customer does not respond to our e-mail about the returned shipment from carrier within 7 business days, we will treat the order like a return and credit back the credit card used for the order less the 20% restocking fee. If customer is still in need of the parts after the return has been completed customer will need to place a new order for the parts, the 20% restocking fee will not be refunded. If your order was a special-order item that was not returnable, no refund will be issued even if item is returned to us.
***Please note that orders cannot be returned, cancelled, or rejected due to shipping carrier delays (includes but not limited to: delay of delivery, weather, shipping routing / rerouting, theft, lost packages or damaged packages) or manufacture lead times changes or delays as this is beyond WindowPartsCenter.com / R&R Windows & Doors control.***
subject to change at any time without notice:
Due to unprecedented times please also see our COVID-19 page