Part Number: 1001
Hoppe French Casement Hardware
Handle 38MM (1.5 inch) Shaft
Part Number 1001 has been known to have been used on Hurd, Sierra Pacific, Marvin and more French Casement Windows. Replacement option for old FUHR hardware that was bought out by Hoppe
Color In stock
#37 White is the only color we stock. We would consider it a construction handle as the white finish is not very nice. Has bumps and not smooth.
All other colors are Special Order items:
- Rustic Umber - also called Oil Rubbed Bronze FB by Hurd and Sierra Pacific. FB finish which means means its a stable finish and NOT a living finish that will change over time.
- Antique Finishes from HOPPE North America deliver the unique aesthetic of an aged finish for the discerning hardware connoisseur. Intended to simulate the natural and inconsistent qualities that come with tarnish and age, Antique Brass and Antique Nickel finishes are the result of carefully handcrafted process that have been thoroughly refined. Antique Brass and Antique Nickel finishes by HOPPE will maintain their original appearance and are not considered “living” finishes. These finishes feature coatings that protect each surface from tarnish. When considering Antique Finishes, the user should be aware these finishes will exhibit variation in color and shade just as an actual tarnished piece of brass or nickel would show. Curved and shaped surfaces will show greater contrast and highlights of golden brass or shiny nickel as shown above. Slight variations can also be expected from one piece to the next. HOPPE maintains a careful balance of consistency blended with purposeful variation to yield the desirable aesthetic of an Antique Finish. The result is a unique hardware piece created with an artisan’s touch. If more consistent appearance is desired, HOPPE recommends Polished Brass (F71, F77-R) in place of Antique Brass and Satin Nickel (F42, F42-R) in place of Antique Nickel.
All other colors are special order items NO returns, exchanges or cancellations. We DO NOT stock them. Customers please expect a 3-6 week lead time All color finishes are very nice and that is why the price is so much more (except for the #37 White as already noted)
Related Parts Sold Separately:
- Part Number 1000 - French Casement Connector Shaft FC Adaptor
- Part Number 1001 - French Casement Handle 33MM (1.5") Shaft
- Part Number 1002 - French Casement Mounting Plate
- Part Number 1003 - French Corner Drive VS S-ES A0055
- Part Number 1004 - French Casement Eurogroove Cover, Long
- Part Number 1005 - French Casement Eurogroove Cover, Short
- Part Number 1006 - French Casement Gear S-ES 115/16 2MV FH
- Part Number 1007 - French Casement FC Linkage
- Part Number 1008 - French Casement Strike Lead-In S-ES
- Part Number 1009 - French Casement Strike