835 - 4" x 4" Ashland Horizontal Guide Adjusting Swinging Patio Door Hinge PIVOT TRUE V400
835 - 4" x 4" Ashland Horizontal Guide Adjusting Swinging Patio Door H
835 - 4" x 4" Ashland Horizontal Guide Hinge Adjusting Swinging Patio Door Hinge
PIVOT TRUE V400 4" ADJUSTABLE HORIZONTAL DOOR HINGES
For the Mate Vertical Hinge see part number 836
Low Stocked Item - May have a 2-3 week lead time
- Seamlessly retrofits a 4" X 4" one-step pocket route with 5/8" corner radius
- Hex head adjustment screws, not Phillips or Slotted, to provide secure tool engagement and prevent stripping during adjustment
- Screw hole locations optimized away from panel edge to prevent accidental wood splitting
- Panel leaf incorporates a unique shield to keep out debris and provide a premium appearance in the closed position
- Incorporates Teflon filled bushings for increased wear resistance
- Non-removable pin (NRP) option available for secure out-swing applications
PERFORMANCE AND OPERATION
- Adjusts 1/4" vertically and 3/16" horizontally
- Easily reversible for either left or right-hand hinge applications
- Innovative, patent-pending adjustment mechanism achieves extremely low adjustment torque with a standard 3/32" hex wrench
- Exceeds BHMA - grade 3 standards for wood, vinyl, aluminum and steel doors.
Known Brands: Ashland, Hurd Energy Saver Patio Door, Sierra Pacific WI Patio Door
Screw Pack: Screws are sold separately and not all colors are available. To order Screws with your hinges see 835/836Screw Pack (1 screw pack will do 1 hinge).
Or you can buy at your local hardware store the following:
QTY 4 - #9 x ¾” or 1” (size change depends on what finish the screw is available in)
QTY 4 - #9 x 1-1/2”
QTY 1 - #9 x 2 ½” or 3” (size change depends on what finish the screw is available in
IF THIS HINGE DOES NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOUR ADJUSTABLE HINGE. CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL THE ADJUSTABLE HINGES WE HAVE ON OUR WEBSITE TO ORDER. IF YOU ARE NOT FINDING YOUR HINGE PLEASE EMAIL OR TEXT OUR RESEARCH DEPARTMENT AND WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.