Part Number S4017
Pivot True V200 Two Way Adjustable Door Hinge - Ashland
Colors In Stock: White and Oil Rubbed Bronze
All other colors are not A STOCK ITEM ALLOW 3+ WEEKS LEAD TIME ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER - SPECIAL ORDER ITEM NO RETURNS
HINGES ARE HANDED LEFT HAND AND RIGHT HAND - SEE PICTURE TO DETERMINE YOUR HANDING YOU NEED TO ORDER.
Discontinued Colors: Gold Powder Painted is discontinued. Once our stock is depleted they will no longer be available to order. If you can add to cart it is still available
Dimension Current Style: 4 inch wide x 4.25 inch tall
Discounted Size: Old style that has been discontinued was 3.75 inch wide x 4.25 Tall. The current style we sell is what Marvin recommends as the replacement option which does require some retro fitting see drop down menu of picture's for Marvin instructions on how to retro fit as well as differences between the old hinge and new hinge and further questions on how to retro fit this hinge you would need to contact Marvin directly).
Screws NOT Included Factory Recommends Using the Following Screws Per Hinge:
- 1 − #10x2 1/2″Phillips flathead wood screws (jamb)
- 5 − #10x3/4″Phillips flathead wood screws (jamb, stationary stile)
- 4 − #8x1 1/2″Phillips flathead wood screws (panel)
To Adjust Door use: 5/32″ Allen wrench.
All Hinges adjust both horizontally and vertically
- A Solid brass extruded jamb wing allows for higher hinge carry capacity
- Hex head adjustment screws, not Phillips or slotted, to provide secure toll engagement and prevent stripping during adjustment
- Stainless steel adjustment screws bromide superior corrosion resistance
- An integrated hinge pin to provide security for out-swing and in swing doors, and will not lift up during normal door operation
Performance and Operation
- Horizontal adjusts 1/16” further than most hinges on the market. Hinge system adjusts 1/4” vertically and horizontally
- Extremely low adjustment force by vertically adjusting the door from below, not laterally like other hinge designs
- Provides and easy-to-see indicator line for accurate vertical adjustment
- A “maintenance and noise-free” operation, even after a million cycles, by incorporating an internal polymer bushing to eliminate any metal to metal contact
- Exceeds BHMA-Grade 3 standards for wood, vinyl, aluminum and steel doors
How to Adjust Hinge:
- It is best to lift the weight of the door panel off of the hinges, then adjust the hinge. This can be done by having a 2nd person lift up on the inside and outside door handle, when the door panel is open.
First make horizontal adjustment. To adjust away from jamb turn horizontal adjustment screw counterclockwise using 5/32" Allen wench. To Move panel toward jamb turn Allen screw clockwise. (Horizontal adjustment screw is located on the hinge leaf that has 2 screws on either side of it).
- Make any vertical adjustments only after you have completed any horizontal adjustments.
- To adjust the panels vertically, turn the vertical adjustment screw clockwise using a 5/32" Allen wench. To Lower the panel turn the Allen screw counter-clockwise. (Vertical adjustment screw is located on the bottom of the hinge in the hinge pin shaft)
Known to have been used on:
- Marvin Ultimate In-swing Patio Doors (old style was used pre-2011 and current style was used starting July 30 2012 once they stock of old style ran out)
Known Part Numbers: 02101216, 02101213, 02101218, 02101217, 02101210, 02101214, 02101212, 02101219, 02101211, 02101215, 02101220, 02101234, 02101236, 02101227, 02101224, 02101229, 02101228, 02101221, 02101225, 02101223, 02101230, 02101222, 02101226, 02101231, 02101235, 02101237