Part Number: S1111M
Roto Positive Action Locks Flip Lock Mechanism. (Screws NOT included)
Can be used on: Vinyl Double Hung, Single Hung and Horizontal Slider Windows!
Manufacture Part Number: 814325
Accessories Sold Separately:
- S1111M - Mechanism
- S1111FLC - Flip Lock Cover
- S1111J - Installation Jig
- C10000FMK - Face Mount Keeper
- C10000SSK - Surface Striker Keeper (Surface Mounted)
Manufacture Information Roto Frank of America, Inc. & Roto Fasco Canada, Inc.:
The Roto Flip Lock is an automatic sash lock for single hungs, double hungs and sliding windows that's easy to install, easy to operate and highly intuitive. Flip lick's excellent balance and durability combined with its intuitive and sleek signed provides you with a superior lock while providing your customers with great comfort, connivance and security.
- The Positive action Lock, once unlock and the sash is opened, resets itself and then lock automatically when the sash is closed
- Innovative functionality that makes operation of the lock ergonomically friendly
- Internal mechanism has two springs to maintain balance.
- Four mounting positions
- Unique breakaway feature - flip lever will sty up unless complete closed.
- Meets or exceeds forced entry resistance requirements an hurricane impart testing
- Ease of operation and pace of mind knowing that once the window is closed it is locked!
- In the case of arthritic conditions, the lock can be operated with a slim device thus not requiring extensive movement of one's fingers
- Enhanced durability/cycle performance, reliable consistent functionality.
- Ultimate flexibility to position the lock correctly on various profiles
- Acts as a visible indicator that the window is not completely closed, thus no locked.
- Adds vital elements of security and strength to the overall performance of the window.
Can also be used as a replacement retro fit lock for Cascade and Mercer old auto lock. - Watch video below in full- you will need to drill 2 new mounting screw holes! Part number C10000 is what is shown in the video below.