Part Number: D300*
W&F Trilennium 6 Inch CTC multipoint bore D300 is the new Replacement Handle Set - Non stock item special order - Allow 1-2 weeks for your order to ship (unless otherwise noted on our website about extended lead times) - No order cancellations or returns
D300 is for doors with: 6 inch center to center 1 7/8" or 2 1/8" diameter bores and screw hole placement 5 3/16" Center To Center.
Requires: 1 11/16" or 2 1/8" crossbore
Model: D300 Standard Set**
Screw Hole Placement: 5 3/16" Center To Center
Size: for Door Thickness 1 3/4" or 2 1/4"
Colors: Victorian Bronze, Bright Brass, Satin Nickel, Black
- Active Standard 150 Degree- Has Thumb Turn, Keyed Cylinder and Lever is Operational*** For Single and French Active door panels. (Degree is how far the lever handle rotates for newer style multi point see pictures)
- Active Modified 180 Degree- Has Thumb Turn, Keyed Cylinder and Lever is Operational*** For Single and French Active door panels. (Degree is how far the lever handle rotates for older multi point and double bore systems see pictures)
- Dummy - No Thumb Turn, No Key Cylinder and Fixed Lever**** For Inactive panels in French doors - that is fixed or has independent astragal installed
- Tumbturn for 3020 - Has Thumb Turn, No Key Cylinder and Fixed Lever**** For Inactive panels in French doors that has 3020 lock installed only***
Handing: Universal - Non handed works for both LH and RH swing doors
Handle Sets have been known to have been used on Bayer, Pella, Peachtree and other door brands.
Known W&F old handle set Pat No. 4,671,089 stamped on back of trim plate
Notes for other options for this style hardware on older doors:
- D300 is manufactured for the current multipoint system and will work for you right out of the box - order Active Standard 150 Degree (see pictures).
- If you have older style multipoint or backset lock and dead bolt with 6” center to center bore and screw hole placement is
- 5 3/16" Center To Center then Active Modified 180 Degree (see pictures)
- If your door has a 6 inch center to center 2 1/8" standard double bore with back set latch and dead bolt and screw holes are also 6" center to center you need to order part number 852).
If you are not sure what type of system your door has, please send us pictures of your handle set with the door panel open so we can see the hardware that the handle set connects to inside the panel. Email pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Non stock - Allow 1 week for your order to ship - No order cancellations or returns
**This handle set also comes in other Models: See part numbers: D300, D301, D302, D304
***Operational Lever: Can move up and down when door is unlocked
**** Fixed Lever: Inactive, and is intended for push/pull function.
*****Do NOT use a power driver tool to attach the handle set face plate retaining screws. Thread damage can result and is NOT considered a product defect.
Associated Parts Sold Separately: