101 Amesbury Truth Maxim DLX Casement Dual Arm Sill Mount Operator
Window repair hardware Amesbury Truth Maxim Operator
Part # 101
Amesbury Truth Maxim DLX Sill Mount Casement Dual Arm Operator #101
101 Maxim DLX Sill Mount Style has been discontinued by manufacturer. Once our stock is depleted, you will order the replacement Encore Style Part # 119 and You will need to purchase the cover and handle kit part number 137 sold separately.
Colors in Stock for 101 Maxim Style: Goldtone ( once stock is gone you will have to order 119 Encore Style)
To order 119 Encore style:
- Under "Style" Select "Encore".
- Under "Handing" Select Either "Left Hand" Or "Right Hand"
- Under "Color" Select "None" (looks like a white box)
- Choose Quantity you want to order with the selected options above
- Click Black "Add To Cart" Buttom
- You will also need to add to cart and order #137 cover and handle kit in the same handing (Use link below)
PRODUCT TIPS Per Manufacturer
1. Operator base handing is determined by the window hinge side when viewed from the outside.
2. Handing of Encore 119 Handle and cover is determined by the direction the handle points when in the nested position.
3. Encore’s 119 unique spline design will only accept Tango or Encore specific handle designs.(See part number 137)
Associated Parts Sold Separately For Encore Style 119:
(Note: This is part # 101 is the SILL MOUNTED version 7/16" measurement. For low profile version with 31/64" measurement see part number S1067 Amesbury Truth Maxim DLX Casement Dual Arm Low Profile Operator)
Smooth and Curved appearance. Designed to operate sash size from 24" to 40" wide, 84" high and weighting up to 108 lbs.
101 Maxim: Older operators had black painted arms. Now arms are painted beige. Handle Sold Separately See Part # 131 Folding, 177 Non Folding, 108 Knob or 135 T.
Manufacture Details: Exceptional Maxim Operators provide maximum performance to open and close larger windows with 33% less effort than previous operators. These operators feature a sealable housing to reduce water and air infiltration without the use of caulk or additional sealant. Available in a full range of operator styles, Maxim helps reduce manufacturing and inventory costs by using the same operator mounting location on every window size. An optional folding handle can be added. Stainless steel packages are available for demanding coastal applications. Developed as a system with Maxim Hinges and Locks to ensure maximum efficiency.
Replacement Parts for: Hurd, Marvin, Cascade, Bilt Best, Milgard, Sierra Pacific, Allsco and more.
Related Products Sold Separately for Part Number 101 Maxim Operator :
- Part # 177 – non folding handle
- Part # 131 – Folding handle option
- Part # 187 - Sash Bracket with Set Ring - elbow arm of #101 operator snaps onto
- Part # 189 - Track Shoe – what the long arm of the #101 operator snaps onto
- Part # 114 - Sash Track (what the track shoe #189 slides into)
- Part # 121 - Adjustable Hinge – below the operator on the bottom and on top of the window when you open it.
- Part # 119 - Newer Encore Operators are a direct replacement/upgrade for these. See part number 119
RECOMMENDED SCREWS: (QTY 6)(PN 19240.XX)#8 X 1 FLAT HEAD SHEET METAL SCREW (SEE TRUTH TIPS FOR MORE INFORMATION) (QTY 2)FOR REAR MOUNT:#8-32 X 3/8 PAN HEAD MACHINE SCREW PN 19545.XX
Known Part Numbers: 101, 090937, 010724, 010723, 090938, 010725, 010722, 41012, 36-368-2, 36-369-2, 50.00.XX.011 14D500P to 14D800P and 6D700P, 50-00-32-011, 50-00-24-011, 50-00-32-012, 50-00-24-012
If you are not sure you can e-mail us a picture of your existing operator. Please read our Parts Identification Instruction page and then e-mail your pictures to: email@example.com