119 AmesburyTruth Encore Casement Sill Mount Dual Arm Operator
Encore Dual Arm Amesbury Truth Operator
Part # 119
Casement Operator - Encore Dual Arm Sill Mount Amesbury Truth
119 is the Operator Only - You will need to purchase the cover and handle kit part number 137 sold separately.
Manufacture Details: Encore Operators give you all the strength and performance characteristics of Maxim, but with the flexibility of a snap-fit cover and streamlined full-flip folding handle that eliminates collapse during operation. Encore Operators require 33% less effort to operate than previous operators and are designed to use the same mounting location as the Maxim system. Stainless steel components are available for coastal applications. These operators complement the Encore Multi-Point Locking System.
Finish Arms available in: Standard E-Gard Beige (stock) and Stainless Steel (Non stock)*
*Non stock items are special order and can have a 2-6 week lead time. orders can not be cancelled or returned.
Associated Parts Sold Separately:
- Part # 187 - Sash Bracket with Set Ring - elbow arm of #101 operator snaps onto
- Part # 189 - Track Shoe – what the long arm of the #101 operator snaps onto
- Part # 114 - Sash Track (what the track shoe #189 slides into)
- Part # 121 - Adjustable Hinge – below the operator on the bottom and on top of the window when you open it.
Replacement Parts for: Hurd, Semco, Marvin, Cascade, BiltBest, Milgard, Sierra Pacific and more.
Manufacture Tech Note: Proper Installation of an Operator Cover & Nested Folding Handle.
When installing the cover and handle on the operator you should follow these
• Snap the cover onto the operator base.
• Place the handle onto the spline of the operator and rotate the handle to close
• Lock the window in place.
• Rotate the handle Ľ turn back (towards opening direction) to reduce the
pressure on the operator.
• If the handle needs to be positioned in a nested cover you can remove the
handle at this time and re-position it so that it will rest correctly in the nested
• Tighten the set screw on the handle.
• Unlock the window and cycle the sash open and closed until the handle returns
to the starting position whereby there is no additional torque required to close the sash. Note: the sash should travel to a point that the lock can easily engage
and seal the window.
• If the window does not come all the way into the closed position, and more force
is required on the operator to close the window, you will need to review the
window for the following; sash sag; racked window; lock points that are not
properly aligned; or hinges not installed correctly. These issues should be
corrected prior to repeating the installation of the handle onto the operator
Placing the operator and the handle under high stress and abusive loads can cause
permanent failures to the handle or operator as the window is repeatedly opened and
Known Part Numbers: 119, 096357, 096358, 36-368EN, 36-369-EN